- History of Reiki
- Understand Reiki and how to use the energy
- Self treatment and treating others
- Main chakras and their functions
- Some clearing techniques
- Additional meditations
- Receive 4 attunements (links) to the Reiki energy.
Level 2 Practitioner
- Review of level 1 and any questions or issues arising from that course.
- Learn 3 Reiki symbols and their method of use and application
- Distance healing
- Treating food and water
- Emotional balancing and clearing techniques
- Emotional sources of disease
- Mental clearing technique
LEVEL 2 attunements
Level 2a Practitioners Update
- Review of levels 1 and 2
- Additional techniques to add to your skills
- Responsibilities of being a Practitioner
- Reiki and crystals21 chakra system
- Elementary energy point work
- Breathing techniques
- Vibration and frequency.
- There are no attunements with this level.
Level 3a Master Practitioner
Review of levels 1, 2 and practitioners update
To understand in greater detail what you have already learned
Learn two further your understanding of the topic generally
Advanced energy point work
Learn additional techniques to expand your abilities
Understand what it means to become a Reiki Master
Receive level 3 attunements
The fee includes additional training and support over the following year including at least 2 classes throughout the year.
Your certificate will be awarded once you have completed the case studies and other requirements within the course satisfactorily.
Level 3b Master Teacher
- Review levels 1, 2,
- Practitioners Update and 3a.
- Discuss what you have learned and deepen your knowledge and understanding further
- Learn how to pass on the Reiki attunements
- How to create appropriate class structures
- Basic teaching methods
There are no attunements with this level