Elemental Spiral is a lifestyle and healing system I have developed. It brings together both Energy healing and practical tools to enable people to have the skills to make changes in their lives. Whether or not you feel that you are a ‘healer’ you will learn about using the energy that is available to us for yourself and those close to you. For those who feel drawn towards healing there are additional tools to help you and those you work with.
Historically there has been a general view that people who learn about or go for healing are a specific ‘sort’ of person. With this system I aim to show this is not the case. All you needis an open mind and an interest in changing your life for the better.
The training consists of 9 levels, Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced, with a teaching option at level 3, 6 and 9 although it is not necessary for you to undertake the teaching aspect if you do not wish. Each level is taught over 2 days (generally a weekend). This is, of course, only the beginning and you should then take what you have learned and practice and understand the material fully so that you can utilise the tools in your everyday life. You will not prevent issues from cropping up again in your future but what you will have is a greatly enhanced ability to deal with these and to find solutions more easily. Each level also includes the basics of a different modality to expand your knowledge and skills.
You will need to take time between each level to assimilate the information and allow the energy to build within you. There would normally be a minimum of 3 months between level 1 and level 2 and 3 to 6 months between level 2 and 3a.
In addition to myself all other teachers of this system will be noted on this website as registered teachers. If you wish to be registered on the site as a practitioner once you have successfully completed level 3 and reached the appropriate standard) please let me know.
The following is an outline of the main aspects covered in the first 3 levels.
- Emotions, where they come from and how you have created your own personal ‘filter’
- The positive and negative aspects of conventional medicine, self-help methods and complementary therapies and how they can work together.
- Taking a look at the constraints in our life at present and ways to change inappropriate beliefs, habits and behaviours
- Conduct a personal life review
- Some basic techniques to effect positive change in your life
- The psychology of colour, its affect on us and ways to use colour to create positive
- The seven main chakras and their functions
- Basic principles of working with energy for health
- A self-treatment routine using Elemental Spiral
- In addition you will receive 4 attunements (links) with the Elemental Spiral energy
- Review changes and progress in your life since your level 1 class and discuss and issues
- Look at the affects of emotions on our physical health
Look in more detail at when to use conventional medicine and when you use
- Basic nutrition specifically looking at health and well-being
- Learn how to create and use affirmations
- Learn how meditation works and its benefits and learn how to meditate
- Learn the power of intent and how to use intent to obtain your goals
- Learn more about chakras and the parts of the body they govern together with the aura and its affects
- Learn the level 2 symbols and how to use them
- Learn how to treat other people
- Receive 4 level 2 attunements
- Identify the changes since level 2
- Consider the differing viewpoints of science and metaphysics and identify similarities and disparities
- Learn the way in which matter vibrates and the relevance of vibration in health and healing
- Identify and be able to utilise conservation methods in day to day life
- How to energise food and drink
- Learn and be able to use the symbols for level 3aLearn and be able to use additional techniques for healing
- How to carry out basic space clearing
- How to carry out basic animal healing
- The principles of Elemental Spiral
- An overview of the modalities included within the Elemental Spiral system
- How to carry out distance/absent healing
- Receive the level 3a attunements
- Introductory Teacher level
- Review all the previous levels
- Discuss your experiences to date
- Deepen your understanding of the material already learned.
- Learn how to pass on the attunements to Elemental Spiral
- Basic teaching practice
- Class structuring
Advanced Elemental Spiral
In total there are 9 levels within the Elemental Spiral system with teaching options at levels 3, 6 and 9. Please apply for further details.
Once you have completed level 4 there are additional extra classes in advanced animal communication and healing and space clearing and entity removal. Please feel free to ask further questions about the way this system has come into being – it would take up a lot of space here!
Already undertaken Reiki or other energy work training?
For those who have already trained in Reiki or other energy modality I offer combined classes that are condensed classes taking into account that you would already be familiar with some of the concepts within Elemental Spiral – If you are already Reiki 2 or equivalent
Level 1 and 2 combined – 3 day course
If you are already Reiki 3 or equivalent